We could write a lot about us, however we don’t want to bore you with a complete Biography, simply a few bullet points with the most “important” parts:
- Born 1981 in Anklam, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (ah, that was a good year )
- For a long time I spent almost every waking moment blissfully upon a horses back
- Veterinarian – “Me and All Creatures Great and Small“
- Nature lover
- Although born in the nothern germany I’m a big fan of Oktoberfest, Apres ski, and wearing Dirndls
- Recently developed a passion for baking bread
- Trip planner extraordinaire
- Born 1971 in Freeport, Bahamas (back then things were different )
- Programmer, without the “I.T.” Goatee, glasses and pocket-protector.
- Mostly happy where there is good beer to be had, in other words Bavaria
- “King of the Kitchen”
- Wannabe Mechanic and Carpenter
Wanderlust has us, once again, in a firm grip and is pulling us from our comfortable quaint village in Allgäu near the Alps on a new Adventure.
We may have developed our love of travel in different ways, but our love of travel is what brought us to meet in the first place. In the wonderful fairytale land Norway our paths first crossed. After deciding, quite spontaneously, to spend the next 3 days together everything just seemed to become crystal clear…
Live every day as an Adventure, enjoy nature and the outdoors, take time for the simple pleasures in life, meet new people and live our lives in the here and now. Thats what traveling means to us.
Now newlywed we are ready for our Adventure to continue…